- New - single family
15346 NE 140th Street Redmond, WA, 98052 Get directions$525,000 $226/Sq. ft.
- Style1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Age56 Years
- Parking 2, Garage-Detached car garage
- Area 600 - Juanita/Woodinvi
- MLS# 28099885
- Listed 13 Years 8 Months 16 Days Ago
Description: View view view!!! A wine country home!! Enjoy beautiful valley views and gorgeous sunsets from this exceptionally well cared for brick daylight rambler. Gleaming hardwoods, newer carpet, newer furnace & air conditioning, newer cut glass doors and more. Lower level w/huge bonus rm, 2nd kitchen, 3rd bedrm and attached den/office. Could be a huge master suite. Thousands and thousands of dollars in this stunning landscape with a 5ft deep koi pond, slate patio, herb garden, fruit trees, a must see!!
- Levels: 2
- Other: Appl: Dishwasher, Bsmt: Daylight, Cement/Concrete, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Disabled Access, Disabled Access, Elem Schl: Hollywood Hill Elem, EnergySource: Electric, Exterior: Brick, Fenced-Fully, Fenced-Partially, Firepl: 1, Floor: Bamboo/Cork, Fndtn: Poured Concrete, Forced Air, Fully Finished, Garden Space, Gas Available, Hardwood, Heat Pump, Heat/Cool: Central A/C, High Speed Internet, Interior: 2nd Kitchen, Jr Schl: Leota Jnr High, Level, Lot Details: Dead End Street, Natural Gas, Outbuildings, Patio, Paved Street, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Roof: Composition, Rv Parking, Schl Distr: Northshore, Secluded, Sewer: Septic, Site Ftrs: Deck, Sloped, Sr Schl: Woodinville Hs, Subdiv: Woodinville, Terraces, Territorial, Topography: Fruit Trees, View: See Remarks, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet, Wood, Wooded
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,209
- Tax Year: 2007
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Sunrise Elementary School||PK-6||1.2 mi|
|9||Woodinville High School||10-12||3.4 mi|
|6||Timbercrest Junior High School||7-9||4.8 mi|
|NA||Northlake Academy||PK-4||1.8 mi|
|7||Hollywood Hill Elementary School||PK-6||1.8 mi|
|NA||Lake Washington Technical Academy||11-12||2.1 mi|
|NA||Gateway To College At LWIT||11-12||2.1 mi|
|NA||Chrysalis School||K-12||2.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Natalia von SomoffManaging Broker, Staging Professional, Master Certified Negotiation Expert Managing Broker
- Skyline Properties, Inc. 9750 3rd Avenue NE, Ste 425, Seattle, WA 98115
- Business (206) 979-0753
- Mobile (206) 979-0753
- Email NataliasHomes@gmail.com
- Areas Served Greater Puget Sound Area including Seattle, Eastside & Beyond
- Specializations Master Certified Negotiation Expert, Marketing, Sales & Relationships